[tor-talk] Using Mumble with Tor

Bruno Cartusia holyfathersaintbruno at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 03:29:10 UTC 2013

> In conclusion, I think the only safe use cases for Voip or Tor are
> location hiding while not being anonymous; hiding who is talking to
> whom; and talking to people you trust while hiding that you are
> talking to them and your locations from outside observers.
I think it might be better instead of relying on an untrustworthy a
future someone to be tortured that you might use a voice distorter or
simply use text-to-speech software to do the talking for you. A whole
better alternative then having a security problem. Just saying, thanks
for the good insights.