[tor-talk] Will Tor affect Internet Explorer? (newbie question)

Jake.tarren@gmail.com jake.tarren at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 15:46:29 UTC 2013

This is interesting, it seems a lot of people don't really grasp the core concepts of Tor.  Someone should make a introductory video we can refer people too.  It should have an explanation of proxies, and how Tor is vulnerable to "big brother" attacks.

Would anyone be interested in doing this?

Sent from my iPhone