[tor-talk] Will Tor affect Internet Explorer? (newbie question)

Gabrielle DiFonzo catshark14 at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 03:24:49 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I am currently running Windows 7 and my usual browser is Internet Explorer. If I download Tor, will I still be able to use Internet Explorer when I want to? Will continuing to use IE compromise my Tor privacy? Will Tor affect my other programs in any way? I am very new to this and mainly a low-tech person. Please tell me everything in very simple terms. What else should I know before I download Tor?

Thanks in advance.