[tor-talk] Fw: About 3.0-alpha-2 and default search

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sat Jul 6 09:02:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 02.07.2013 11:58, P J P wrote:
>> 1. Could we make - duckduckgo.com - default search engine? Especially in the
>> address/location bar.

You can find a recent discussion about the choice of default search
engine for Tor Browser Bundle on the Stanford libtech list:

https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/liberationtech/2013-June/009439.html

https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/liberationtech/2013-June/009442.html

https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/liberationtech/2013-June/009424.html

--