[tor-talk] Speculation: Next 10 years of Tor?

Praedor Tempus praedor at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 02:22:40 UTC 2013

I find the idea that tor servers would be "banned" in the US to be dubious.  The big "evil" of file sharing apps haven't been banned in spite of many wishing to do so.  Hell, there's a desire from some quarters to eliminate bittorrent apps...no way.  In any case, "banning" tor would simply force me to run it more often.  I suspect a lot of people would feel and act the same way.  Then there's always freenet.