[tor-talk] [Question] Making private Tor network

이효석 zeusy22k at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 12:59:11 UTC 2013

Hi

I am undergraduate student of SKKU, Korea

I am making private Tor network which consist of 5 nodes.

In this network, I split network two separate network with vlan function.

In other word, OP and onion router 1 are involved in network 1, the others
are involved network 2.

They can communicate each other.

In this situation, I’d like to communicate with server through onion
routers

So I installed Tor browser to onion proxy and onion routers

I thought that Tor network would be generated, because private network that
I made has three onion routers and a onion proxy

But, Onion Proxy’s tor browser wasn’t able to make Tor circuit.

I believe that directory server’s absence cause onion proxy not to produce
Tor circuit

I am wondering if you have some tips for me to make my own directory server.

I really hope to listen your opinion.

Thank you for assigning your valuable time to read my question