[tor-talk] How intensely do you use Tor?

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Thu Jul 4 00:46:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-03 at 19:21 -0400, Griffin Boyce wrote:
> I don't use Tor with Gmail, because Google blocks connections nearly 100%
> of the time.

A Google employee posted how to avoid this -- you have to log into Gmail
via Tor, solve whatever security puzzle they give you, then (using a
non-Torbrowser browser) log in without Tor, disable Tor WITHOUT clearing
cookies, and then log in via Tor.

After doing this, I haven't had trouble logging into Google services via
Tor.

--
Sent from Ubuntu