[tor-talk] safety of exit nodes

tor-admin tor-admin at torland.me
Wed Jul 3 12:37:35 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 02 July 2013 21:01:34 anonymous coward wrote:
> How can I see what route my data use? Vidalia shows a map, but it is not
> that precise to my eyes. I read you can even chose what exit node to
> use? Where can I see what exit nodes are available? Can changes to the
> exit node be made on the fly while connected to Tor?

You can use the Tor Compass page to get a nice overview of all fast exit
nodes:
http://is.gd/1kmZRB

On the Torstatus page you can see all currently running relays:
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/index.php?SR=Bandwidth&SO=Desc

For node selection please check the FAQ:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#ChooseEntryExit
https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#Metrics

Regards,

Torland