[tor-talk] German News magazine DER SPIEGEL reports how to set up Tor

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Tue Jul 2 14:36:02 UTC 2013

On 02/07/2013 11:20 AM, tor-admin wrote:
> DER SPIEGEL has an article (german) about how to setup a Tor router
> using Rasperry Pie:
>
> http://is.gd/FhUEQ4
>
> It is interesting to see how this kind of news reaches mainstream
> media after the PRISM disclosure.
>
> Regards,
>
> Torland

This one is a wireless Raspberry Pi access point using Tor:

http://learn.adafruit.com/onion-pi/overview

I'd like to see the reverse setup; connect to the RPi with the cable and
then to a wifi network using Tor.  Most hotels only have wifi these
days, not a wired connection.

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher

"If you are not paying for it, you're not the
customer; you're the product being sold."
-- Andrew Lewis, August 26, 2010