[tor-talk] privacy-minded, cost-effective ISPs for a low-traffic piece of infrastructure

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Jan 25 13:26:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 02:38:11AM -0800, Linux Foundation wrote:

>   I do recommend you one cool hosting provider - http://hosting.wedos.com
> His offer is very comfortable, good prices and if your offer on the page doesn't suit you exactly, you can settle more details individually. They're open to do the best for their customers.

Thanks -- I can more or less decipher that. However, while the Czech Republic,
is laissez-faire in some aspects I'm not aware of it being a data privacy
haven the same way Iceland is.

See e.g.

http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number10.15/czech-republic-new-data-retention-law
http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number10.11/data-retention-back-czech-republic