[tor-talk] Got a torrent/link for the leaked Bluecoat ProxySG Virtual Appliance?

suchfun at vmail.me suchfun at vmail.me
Tue Jan 22 22:10:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

some time ago the Bluecoat ProxySG Virtual Appliance was leaked and you
could get it through most popular torrent trackers. Unfortunately,
nowadays I can't find a single torrent with peers that serve the whole
download. The best I could find will give me the thing till 50%.

Does anyone have a torrent that works? Or can someone that has
downloaded the whole thing start seeding again?

Thanks.