[tor-talk] Hidden server path

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:25:59 UTC 2013

2013/1/7 Outlaw <outlaw at omail.pro>:
> Hi! I wonder, is there a way for some malicious node (or someone except
> client and hidden server) to spy upon path part or GET request of .onion
> service? I mean "path/to/somewhere.html" part in
> http://somelonghashstring.onion/path/to/somewhere.html url, not
> physical location.

Malicious code on the client machine could sniff the traffic on the
localhost interface or any network interfaces *beetween* your browser
and your own tor client). Also the browser (or a proxy located between
the browser and your tor client) could theoretically log the requests
in its history and someone could read it.