[tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

Linux Foundation & Security linuxdebian at inbox.com
Tue Feb 19 16:06:11 UTC 2013

IMO, only stupid idiot doesn't use https with gmail.
That's why I think all talkings about gmail and beeing hacked is useless.
Let him set "Use always https" in the gmail settings, then log out, log in, change password and secure q/answer and that's all.

This should be about Tor and Tor close stuff...

Game's over.

https://www.torproject.org
https://www.eff.org
http://www.linuxfoundation.org