[tor-talk] Need instruction how to manually install obfsproxy bridge support on Windows?

Moses moses.mason at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:13:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried set up an Tor Expert Bundle with Obfsproxy bridge support on
Windows. I downloaded "Windows Obfsproxy Tor Browser Bundle" and
extracted "App" folder under my Tor folder. Then, I added line

ClientTransportPlugin obfs2 exec d:\tor\App\obfsproxy.exe --managed
bridge obfs2 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxxx

to the ''torrc'' file. However, this does not working.

I searched the website but it seems the only instruction about how to
manually install Obfsproxy is in Linux platform:
(https://www.torproject.org/projects/obfsproxy-instructions.html.en)
So if anyone could update the page about how to do it in Windows, it
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.