[tor-talk] Email provider for privacy-minded folk

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Wed Feb 13 22:40:06 UTC 2013

On 2/13/2013 2:14 PM, the_simple_computer wrote:
> Hi guys & girls,
>
> I'm the person behind /the_simple_computer/, nice to see the site making
> the rounds here. ...

> If anyone spots any errors in the email article or something that
> doesn't align with their observations (grammar nazis also welcome), let
> me know and I'll look into it asap. If anyone knows any services which
> aren't listed but should be, please share here. I'm sure there are some
> I've missed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -tSc

Yes, appreciated the info.  As I replied to bvvq, I made a chart -
starting w/ your info & updated / clarified some.  They indicated
interest in me uploading it to some free file server. Haven't
"published" it, but made it clear where I got the idea, w/ a link.
Technically, all I got from your article was provider names.   I went to
all the providers (that I was interested in) & dug the data straight
from current TOS / Privacy Policies - ignoring hype.  Most of your data
matched what I saw.  Some I didn't find mentioned in TOS / Privacy
Policies, so didn't include it.  Some providers may have been revised data.