[tor-talk] tor-talk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 24

the_simple_computer contact at thesimplecomputer.info
Wed Feb 13 21:16:11 UTC 2013

About Riseup as an organization and not a company, yeah, I should have
worded that differently.

There was a post from a few issues back where someone said they
collected some info on different email providers and was asking about
including it here. If that person is still reading, you can upload your
file to Bayfiles, Extabit or something like that, or stick the text into
pastebin and reply here with a link. That would be great and if you do,
thanks in advance.