[tor-talk] Cupcake Bridge update

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:01:48 UTC 2013

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:51 AM, David Fifield <david at bamsoftware.com>wrote:

> How do I install this in Chrome or Firefox? Assume I've never installed
> a browser extension before. Is there a way to do it from a github clone,
> so that I know what code the browser is loading?
>
> David Fifield

  I've rearranged the directory structure so that it's more obvious which
files are for Chrome. After downloading, compress the files in /chrome as a
zip file. Then change the extension from .zip to .crx. Drag and drop the
crx file onto any open browser window.

  One could also download the .crx directly:
https://github.com/glamrock/cupcake/blob/master/downloads/chrome.crx

  For Forefox, the process is the same, but the extension is .xpi instead
of .crx.

~Griffin Boyce