[tor-talk] Tor trainings, mentioning other systems?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:00:48 UTC 2013

To what degree are these various talks and consultations held
exclusively to regarding Tor only... or do they branch out, at
least by mention of names (i2p, mixmaster, freenet, disk encryption,
etc) and general tech (strong anon or crypto systems)?

I can see some benefit to mentioning other, rather popular,
systems that exist in various categories. And development
of such talks as an offshoot, including reps for those systems,
particularly if funding is developed.

> They acted just like normal Dutch police, except I guess they're
> paid by the United States to be Dutch police. Weird world we live in.

Very common, it's called training, liason, cooperation and intelligience.
A more or less formal version of patch trading and beer Friday.