[tor-talk] [cryptography] The next gen P2P secure email solution

Randolph rdohm321 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 15:16:17 UTC 2013

Hi Garpamp and Adrelanos,
I agree with you too!.. as I am not affiliated with BitMail, .. all that is
needed, you request.  It seems to be a model like waste.sf.net out as a
reference. The difference maybe is, I tried to evalute it, and we could
share experience. Anyway.., it is definately a p2p email model. Regards
2013/12/25 grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>

> Anyone looked at BitMail p2p ?
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitmail/?source=directory

If you need hosting for code,