[tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Thu Dec 26 15:13:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:01:08 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> allegedly wrote:

> > Roger's original request was for a mashup he could use in his
> > presentations to LEAs and to the NSA itself.
> > Somehow I don't see him using this. :-)
>
> Surely some NSA listening post is getting a really good
> laugh after ingesting that link. Here's more that would
> make equally good follow ons to their previously leaked
> slides when mashed together in a future presentation...
> https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=nsa+parody
> https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=nsa+humor

I wasn't offended. I found it funny (and I have taken the liberty of
posting a copy, I hope you won't mind).

But as I said, I just couldn't see anyone in the Tor Project actually
using that image in a presentation, even if it would " drive the point
home in a memorable way" as Roger originally requested.

Cheers

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net