[tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

Lee ler762 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 09:51:27 UTC 2013

On 12/25/13, nano <nanotek at bsdbox.co> wrote:
> On 26/12/2013 7:46 AM, Mirimir wrote:

>>> Sure. I shared my favoured interpretation earlier.
>>>
>>> Beyond that, I see Jefferson fucking Obama from behind (i.e. bucking of
>>> ignominious attempts to erode our hard-earned constitutional
>>> convention). It is very well done too. Picture perfect!
>>
>> Isn't it the NSA that's been doing most of the backdoor fucking?
>
> Indeed. The irony only adds to its appeal.
>

>> Tor is rather more like a chastity belt than a crown ;)
>>

> Tor empowers citizens to royally fuck Orwellian tactical planning, such
> as that which is implemented by the NSA.

You should take another look at the docs - eg:
https://svn.torproject.org/svn/torvm/trunk/doc/design.html

   Indefensible Attacks
      Tor Attacks
        Attacks which Tor cannot defend against, like a global passive
adversary or traffic confirmation attacks, are obviously outside the
scope of even the most robust Tor implementation.

Regards,
Lee