[tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

nano nanotek at bsdbox.co
Thu Dec 26 01:32:10 UTC 2013

On 26/12/2013 7:46 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 12/25/2013 02:59 AM, nano wrote:
>> On 25/12/2013 8:11 PM, Lunar wrote:
>>> nanotek:
>>>
>>> Could you describe what is in the graphic?
>>>
>>> Could you try to summarize its intended meaning?
>>>

>> Sure. I shared my favoured interpretation earlier.
>>
>> Beyond that, I see Jefferson fucking Obama from behind (i.e. bucking of
>> ignominious attempts to erode our hard-earned constitutional
>> convention). It is very well done too. Picture perfect!
>
> Isn't it the NSA that's been doing most of the backdoor fucking?

Indeed. The irony only adds to its appeal.

> Tor is rather more like a chastity belt than a crown ;)

Tor empowers citizens to royally fuck Orwellian tactical planning, such
as that which is implemented by the NSA.

The iconography and allegorical-themed narrative is rather accurate. The
piece.. like a digital Rembrandt. Really :)

But, I do agree with your summary of the NSA and Tor's prophylactic utility.

--
syn.bsdbox.co