[tor-talk] VPS Suggestions for Middle Relay

krugar tor-admin at krugar.de
Mon Dec 23 13:46:40 UTC 2013

if you can at all, try to get a hoster outside of USA, UK and Germany.
those are the countries with the most nodes right now, iirc, and the
further we spread this around, the better for everyone.

my small middle relay is hosted at colorhost.de, they have very cheap
VPS slices (starting at 2€/month), but theres a gentleman's agreement to
not do more than 1TB of traffic per month on those over the long haul.

cheers
-k

David: