[tor-talk] couponcabin access blocked?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sun Dec 15 14:35:16 UTC 2013

On 12/15/2013 4:26 AM, grarpamp wrote:
>> Thanks.  I guess a coupon site doesn't want anonymous visitors.  For the
>> advertising & perhaps because some promos require direct linking from the
>> coupon site.
> Write the site, tell them you can't get to their coupons, which
> means less manufacturer support to them.
> Write the advertised manufacturers, tell them you can't
> by their branded products because you can't get to their
> coupons.
Good idea.  If everyone would do the same when they encounter this, it'd
probably help a lot - on some sites.
   Some probably have specific reason for blocking anonymous browsers;
some don't care if it doesn't work w/ specific browsers.

For Firefox, I've even had banks say, in so many words, they didn't care
/ didn't have time to worry if parts of their site didn't work w/ Fx.
"Try IE."