[tor-talk] (no subject)

I What am dsdwddb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 07:11:23 UTC 2013

Hi,I want to talk about my one idea of transporting data more secretly on
the internet

Let me call the two node which transporting data each other A and B.

First,the meaning of "secretly" is if A transport data to B ,anyone else
can't get the data which is transported and the man who want to transport
data to B.
on the internet,someone may get the data on the route which is transported
by A ,that's not secret

------------------------------
--------------
I am going to explain my way to make data transportation more secretly on
the internet which is not safe:

Note:

First,In some place,we can hold a directory server which persist some
information of nodes on the net

Second,every node has a server port which receives data coming from other
nodes(the node's ip and server port make up the node's ID on the net),
every node has a unique public key related to its ID
and every two node's connection is encrypted

Establish connection:

Now if A want to connect to B(I assume A know B's ID i.e. B's IP and server
port)

First,A connect to the directory server and query B's public key which is
related to B's ID(the connection between A and directory server is also
encrypted)

Second,A encrypt itself's ID and the symmetric key which is used to encrypt
the other data send to B using B's public key(I call it part I),
then A choose a number(I call it N) which indicate how many times should
the data being transported in the relay nodes before being transported to B
(the number is not encrypted either by B's public key or the symmetric key
and I call it part II),
after that A encrypt the connection request data(it looks like FIN flag in
TCP) using the symmetric key(I call it part III),and send the three parts
to a node
(the connection between A and the node is being encrypted by a key)

when the node receive the data,it check if N is equal to 0,if so,the data
will be send directly to B,if not,N will decrease 1 and then the data will
be send to other relay node,
and the other relay node will do the same thing as the node does

Finally,the data is send to B.when B receive the data it decrypt part I
using its private key then decrypt part III using the symmetric key.
so B receive the connection request send by A and A's IP and server
port,then it return the response data which  looks like ACK flag in TCP and
send it to A in the same way which A send data to B

Now the connection between A and B is established and they can transport
data on the net using the symmetric key later

Addition:

I have not talked about the detail that how a node upload its ID and public
key to directory server and how two node establish direct connection for
relay etc.

Its Use:

when tor can make connection more anonymous if the exit node is safe,this
technology can establish more secret connection between two node if the
public key and symmetric key
is strong enough.It can be used by someone who doesn't want other to know
the data he send to someone else.

Further:

the destination node may be set to be a proxy server for http or something
others

It may make tor more secret if this technology is used to establish
connection between source node and exit node

Why I write this:

I'm a Chinese,and maybe you know the internet censorship in China,so It
have been a long time for me to think about a way to escape the censorship
and I think this technology can do something.

Contact me:

you can contact me use the public key in below,and this email is my email.

Public Key: