[tor-talk] question

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Sat Aug 31 18:25:13 UTC 2013

On 13-08-31 01:29 PM, Missouri Anglers wrote:
> Is this a good group for a newbie to ask stupid questions? Or is there another group I should be involved with?

The "About tor-talk" page
says
"This mailing list is for all discussion about theory, design, and
development of Onion Routing"

However, contrary to the above, this list does also assist newbies so
you could be forgiven for thinking yours was a stupid question.  If you
have perused the FAQs at
https://www.torproject.org/docs/documentation.html.en
and not found your answer, please do ask your question!

You may find that IRC is more helpful however, as responses can be
tailored quickly to your needs.