[tor-talk] Tor and Financial Transparency

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Fri Aug 30 12:41:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 07:34 -0300, Juan Garofalo wrote:
> By the way, my original point was that if Tor people believe that
> their funding scheme is not going to raise a red flag in the minds of
> 'ordinary people', they are mistaken.

Until you can find a better funding source in the US than the DoD,
that's a reality we'll all have to live with.

You should try calling your congressperson and asking them to support
legislation to defund the military-industrial complex and fund the NSF,
which is the other main source of grants in computer science.

--
Sent from Ubuntu