[tor-talk] Isn't it time to ADMIT that Tor is cracked by now??

Nathan Suchy theusernameiwantistaken at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 21:23:21 UTC 2013

It's sad what happened to FreedomHosting. I guess that's just our
government. Will anything happen to the poor admin?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Juan Garofalo <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> At 05:05 PM 8/25/2013 -0400, you wrote:
> >The US feds did actually take down FH, which was a HIDDEN SERVICE! They
> >found it and arrested the admin! Period!
> >
> >Hidden services vaporize like water in death valley these days. And don't
> >you guys want answers?? It's time to take off the blinders and take a look
> >around!!
>

>         Yeah. I find it kind of odd that no one here is saying anything
> about freedom hosting. I saw some discussion in Roger Dingledine's blog,
> but it was just one post (plus hundred of comments), but a blog isn't the
> best medium for discussion, it seems.
>

> >If they can find hidden services, finding regular tor clients would be
> even
> >easier!
> >--

Nathan Suchy
If this email was not intended for you delete it and any copies you have of
it. The email was intended for "FirstName LastName". Information in this
email may be confidential and releasing it may be a violation of US law.