[tor-talk] Discrimination of Tor Traffic

lucia at rankexploits.com lucia at rankexploits.com
Mon Aug 26 14:23:20 UTC 2013

>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 07:37:32 -0400
>From: Nathan Suchy <theusernameiwantistaken at gmail.com>
>To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
>Subject: [tor-talk] Discrimination of Tor Traffic,

>Why do services such as Google discriminate or block Tor Traffic? It does
>not truly prevent abuse as crimals buy and sell better networks for that.
>Tor can be abused but it is not the best platform for it.

I can't speak for Google. But if you really want to know why some services
and websites block Tor, you should ask the people who block Tor instead of
asking the people who not only don't block Tor but are violently opposed
to Tor being blocked.  You can find people who do block tor on the thread
linked below:

http://www.spambotsecurity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2095

Read the thread and then ask people on that forum why they block Tor.

Warning: I suspect you probably can't log in or comment at that site using
Tor.

Lucia