[tor-talk] block Skype in torrc

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 20:14:42 UTC 2013

On 08/23/2013 02:56 PM, scar wrote:
> hello i would like to use Skype from my Tor exit node
Instead of blocking ports, you can whitelist the ports you *do* want to
allow traffic from:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#FirewallPorts

But typical caveats apply. Either you're running an exit from your house
(which I don't think is the best idea), or you're running a VPN from
your exit (which is smart, if problematic with large services).

~Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint at jabber.ccc.de

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the thoughts of my employer.