[tor-talk] TBB browser without Tor/Vidalia

Bry8 Star bry8star at inventati.org
Thu Aug 15 05:27:47 UTC 2013

I think user "adrelanos" user even did not read my post, or else
such comment you would not see posted by someone.

Be very careful about such user (like "adrelanos"), who posts and
bashes and insults others without reading or understanding related
matters.

He assumed & thinks, i'm starting "Firefox Portable".
Just because i suggested to get "Firefox Poratble" does not mean,
i'm suggesting to use it, or used it.
I advised not to use "Portable Firefox" via Tor. And suggested to
use TorBrowser (which is based on firefox).

What is suggested, will result into, starting a TorBrowser from
inside TBB_02 folder, not the "Firefox Portable" downloaded from
portableapps.com site.

-- Bright Star.

Received from adrelanos, on 2013-08-14 7:52 AM: