[tor-talk] Fwd: Re: TBB browser without Tor/Vidalia

Gerardo g3r9rd0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 23:12:25 UTC 2013

Thanks Moritz,

I tried to run it but an error pops up:
"No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento _vsnprintf_s en
la biblioteca de vículos dinámicos msvcrt.dll"
Sorry, my os is in spanish, but it obviously refers to the dll, which is
installed in my pc - also tried to put this dll in different folders in
the TorBrowser which resulted in the same error.
Is it OS related? Perhaps it doesn't run in windows xp (my os)?

Thaks