[tor-talk] So what about Pirate Browser?

Greg Norcie greg at norcie.com
Mon Aug 12 04:37:57 UTC 2013

Disagreeing w/ the Vidalia removal seems like the only logical reason I
can think of.

I admittedly haven't used it (since it's Windows only) but from their
page and the NYT article I read, it sounds like it doesn't seem to do
anything that the TBB doesn't already do. They says its Tor + FoxyProxy,
with no mention of assistance finding bridges or other features to aid
circumvention.
-Greg