[tor-talk] I cannot see Tor anywhere

J JONES jonescardiff at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 4 17:18:15 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, not sure how this mailing list works but here goes:
I downloaded Tor but cannot see it when I extract it.
I downloaded this:

tor-browser-2.3.2.5-10_en-US
7z SFX
Igor Pavlov

I have three copies of this in my downloads folder and when I double click on one of them it extracts but then I can't see anything on my computer relating to the extracted/opened program and nothing in firefox. It's as if Tor is an empty file or something. I have win XP sp3.

How do I get to see tor and make it work?
Also is there a mailing list preferences section where I can adjust my mailing preferences?