[tor-talk] Tor's reputation problem with pedo, some easy, steps the community could take

James Russell jamesrussell at tormail.org
Tue Apr 30 15:22:17 UTC 2013

If child pornography being linked on The Hidden Wiki is your main
objection, I recommend checking out the Cleaned Hidden Wiki.

http://3suaolltfj2xjksb.onion/hiddenwiki/index.php/Main_Page

If that's essentially your vision for how The Hidden Wiki should look,
then I would say the only thing you could reasonably do without bumping
into any of the pitfalls that have been outlined others would be to
promote its use over that of The Hidden Wiki.