[tor-talk] Tor's reputation problem with pedo, some easy steps the community could take

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:01:04 UTC 2013

David Vorick <david.vorick at gmail.com> wrote:

> Part of the problem is that Tor is really inconvenient to use. The only
> people who hang out on Tor are criminals because generally, it's only worth
> the trouble if you are a criminal.

Well, I guess I'll just tell all of the public health activists I know to
just pack up and go home.

Seriously, where do you people get this stuff?  I've taught dozens of
people who need unrestricted access to medical information how to use Tor.
 There's nothing criminal going on there.  To think that says more about
you than about the Tor project.

~Griffin