[tor-talk] CloudFlare (grarpamp)

Lucia Liljegren lucia at rankexploits.com
Sat Apr 20 02:09:31 UTC 2013

> From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>
> To: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org

First: I apologize for any dethreading that might occur. I cut and pasted the title from the digest.  As I said: If you can explain how to avoid dethreading, I'd welcome the information. In the meantime, I am going to cut and paste the heading from the digest as this retains information relevant to the threading so the person who asked a question can be aware that I answered it.

Second: Yes, I  do see those codes passed in $_SERVER["HTTP_CF_IPCOUNTRY"].
from time to time they contain A1, A2, O1 or XX.