[tor-talk] secure and simple network time (hack)

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Wed Apr 17 20:32:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

adrelanos wrote (17 Apr 2013 19:33:23 GMT) :
> Why not build the required features into Tor itself?

(Let's assume this is no rhetorical question.)

My best guess is that nobody had 1. enough interest in this topic; 2.
the right set of skills; 3. enough free time. In my experience, this
is a correct answer to most "why not?" questions about wishlist
tickets in the free software world.

Please don't refrain yourself from doing as much of the work as you
can (write a proposal, discuss it, implement it) and from finding
someone else to do the rest. I, for one, will be very grateful if
this happens.

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2011-January/008551.html

Cheers,
--