[tor-talk] Cowardice and Hypocrisy

Alex M (Coyo) coyo at darkdna.net
Sun Apr 14 23:12:10 UTC 2013

Since I cannot reply to anonymous remailers, I will simply post my
replies here.

Also note how I am not a coward. My IP address is right there in the
headers.

Unlike you cowards, I really don't care if you block me.

I'm forking your code and making all of you irrelevant anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ccfpwc6bg

Have fun with your lives.

Bye.

On 04/13/2013 05:52 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> I love you.
>
> You're doing exceptional work. Keep at it.
>
> But you made a complete fool of yourself on tor-talk.
> Seriously.

Meh, I think I may be getting burned out.

I no longer care how I appear to a bunch of deadbeat good-for-nothings.

Tor is a huge honeypot, which means anyone who thinks they are hot shit
for working on Tor is deluded.

So I may appear a fool, but I am far from alone in my foolishness.

On 04/13/2013 08:39 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> How'd you like a nice big cup of shut the fuck up?
>
> Think before you say stupid shit.

Heh. Look at big man on campus.

Why don't you come to my house and say it, asshole?