[tor-talk] NSA supercomputer

Alexandre Guillioud guillioud.alexandre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:34:57 UTC 2013

I'm in a hurry so, i describe a little scenario :

+ Launch a vpn/ssh tunnel service, and secure bind privoxy/proxifier into
it. (this one is for scrambling, linearising data)
+ Launch a system like Privoxy and/or Proxifier
++ Bind several linked proxy (your data will pass thru each of them)
+ Launch Tor sock service to connect threw it (force connect threw it with
Secure Binding in Privoxy or Proxifier, did'nt remember)
+ A other vpn/ssh tunnel with cipher/crypt techno than the first one ?

With that, you'll have some second of latency. But you'll be hidded, even
if tor is break. Timing attack become quasi impossible, beacause of
scrambling/linearisation of the vpn/ssh tunnel.

Enjoy ? :D