[tor-talk] NSA supercomputer

Bernard Tyers ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Thu Apr 4 10:54:14 UTC 2013

That's what I was thinking, I just didn't know if there was another reasons.

I guess the key size is configured on the Tor node? I haven't found it anywhere in the configuration (I'm using TBB on OS X).

Is it possible to increase the size of the key, if say I've got a big server running as a node?

If there are nodes using different length keys, is the security relying on the node with the smallest key length?

Thanks.

Bernard

----
Written on my small electric gadget. Please excuse brevity and (possible) misspelling.