[tor-talk] flash and tor

esolve esolve esolvepolito at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:51:26 UTC 2012

but I used tcpdump to capture packets and noticed that the video packets
are sent through tor nodes, not directly to the web site
so for the website, it should regard the connection is from an IP of exit
node.
what you meant is the adobe flash will also use the real IP to connect to
that website by bypassing tor?