[tor-talk] how to know which IP(host) a TOR client is using as tor nodes?

esolve esolve esolvepolito at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:00:19 UTC 2012

ah,below  the connection-status
there are usually 5 items, and when I click on one item, the details will
be shown on the right, the details usually include 3 hosts.
so this means the items are actually circuits and the 3 hosts are the
entry, middle and exit node respectively? is it right?
when I open the TBB, a page show that my ip address appears to be
77.109.139.87
but I cant find this ip address in the details of all circuits, what is
wrong with this?

besides, I enabled the function of exit node to make my machine as an exit
relay, how can I find the connections that use my machine as exit relay?