[tor-talk] News from Iran

Alec Burgess buralex at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:42:52 UTC 2012

 > Rogers, the only other ISP, has always messed with DNS.
Better that than messing with VPN traffic (or general Bit-torrent traffic)
I'm pretty happy with Rogers to date though I worry about potential
changes to Canadian legislation to bring it in-line with American MAFIAA
rules. I'd certainly have some questions to ask Bell if they ever come
up with a low enough cost option to make me consider switching (though
I'm not sure I'd get straight answers!)

--
Regards ... Alec (buralex at gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess at skype)