[tor-talk] Italy - third highest number users

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Wed Sep 19 19:19:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:00:33AM -0700, SiNA Rabbani wrote:
> Somehow in August, Italy got a few thousand additional Tor users and
> became third as far as usage of Tor:

France and Spain show similar growth.

We've seen some overall growth in total Tor user count too, perhaps due
to the recent growth in network capacity.

But it's interesting that other countries like the US stay flat during
this period.

Let me renew my caution that these usage numbers are very rough --
we're not quite in the 'numerology' category, but close.

--Roger