[tor-talk] Does tor browser bundle can goes on Mac App Store?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Tue Sep 18 13:13:26 UTC 2012

Yeah, onion browser is cool http://v3.mike.tig.as/onionbrowser/ .

It means that a TBB-like application could be securely delivered and
updated during time via Mac App Store!

The main issue is probably that TBB is "not an application" but rather
an integration of a different set/pieces of software.

Eventually by moving Tor to be usable in an integrated way, with a
custom browser a-la' Onion Browser, would be much more easier to submit
the application to Mac App Store and upcoming Windows 8 App store.

Also application on markets maybe a nice source of crowd-fundraising?

Fabio