[tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle and Local GeoIP Database.Configure.

luis redondo luis.redondo30 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 30 12:17:05 UTC 2012

When I put in the Vidalia's configure file(Tor Browser Bundle):
UseLocalGeoIPDatabase=trueLocalGeoIPDatabase=/home/myhomedirectory/geoip/GeoLiteCity.dat
to use a local GeoIP database,that does not work.The view the network map in Vidalia does not show anything(green lines to show active relay paths/circuits,and not active circuits).When the above 2 lines are not in vidalia.conf all works normally.So,how can I configure theTor Browser Bundle to use a local GeoIP database? Thanks.