[tor-talk] Porn make the world more free: Tor Porn Bundle?

antispam06 at sent.at antispam06 at sent.at
Sun Oct 21 11:32:11 UTC 2012

That's a wonderful example why people need qualifications before
starting into philosophy, just like with security, painting or roof
fixing.

Porn is a disgusting shortcut. Sex is wonderful. Sex is beautiful. And
that beauty and that pleasure interfers with the total obeisance
required by the major religions in order to exist. Just like in 1984 or
We, a priest has to has control over what might bring pleasure to
oneself. In the simple world of the simple minds that means the food and
sex. For more sophisticated people it extends to a ban on certain
lectures, certain types of entertainment and so on.

Porn has always been related with rape, exploatation, slavery, human
traffic, substance abuse. It's a miserable life even in an ideal
society. Although I speculate the ideal society won't have anything
remote to porn or prostitution.

What those people need is education. But education is expensive. And
nobody wants to care about dark skinned people. I mean giving a click in
order to send a grain of rice to some diformed child is enough for the
people of the developed world. But education is what they need. You know
the saying give someone a fish and ... as fashion evolves, so the source
of the saying changes.

How about teaching them they don't need someone else to regulate their
lives? How about educating their children to be free like they wanted to
be years before them? How about making the sex or the kiss as casual as
a bow or a handshake?

So far it sounds like a populistic discourse. But what do you, dear
reader, do about it? A quick fix to relieve the symptoms could be
another step towards the amplification and generalisation of the
illness.

I want people to use Tor to set up sex meetings. Same sex, all sex,
orgies and couples, everything imaginable as long as it is consentual.
Not to glorify an inflated doll with bad prosthetics. Most of the icons
of sex I see in the newspaper stores (yes, in Europe they are in plain
view, only higher) are sick. Diformed bodies tweaked with lame Photoshop
skills. I guess tetraplegic sex is weird for most people, yet, most
models are excellent examples of plastic surgery gone wrong.

Think about it for a night and day. How about quitting your confortable,
yet pleasureless life and job and going some place to teach your skill.
Using part of your wonderful job rewards and your waste to make the life
of someone else better. F*ck the NGOs. From Bono to Unesco, they are
just greedy mfs. Their purpose is to fill up their own purses by
exploiting the image of the poor and destitute. But how about the
Internet? Internet is about giving Google your phisical location, Amazon
your shopping habbits and Facebook to rat on everybody you know? How
about those who are not willing to leave their jobs searching for those
who do. How about one paying for part of the transportation and another
one giving something useful that would be transported by the one who
leaves the confort of the developed world with the money from those who
don't want to part with their accumulated goods either.

This kind of discourse was made ridiculous by the PR companies. But
think about it. Going to work by bike, carpooling and demaniding better
or even free public transportation might mean less oil spills in other
parts of the World. Which, in turn, might mean more land for food and
more water to fish.

In short: porn will just increase the power and money of the current
political and religious leaders. Freeing the d*ck and p*ssy might mean
people would see the people over the front lines are more fun than their
own kind.