[tor-talk] help us:Korean government started to fine netizen who download child pornography without child

Nam Su namfree123 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 01:24:03 UTC 2012

I think there is some misunderstanding.

Child pornography without child means video whose character looks under-19-year-old or wears a school uniform and animation whose character looks under-19-years old.

However, there are a few sexual scenes in video, the video is child pornography.

There is no principle.  If south Korean police want to arrest netizen who download that video, they do it even Korean is democracy society.

2012. 10. 21. 오전 5:24 Julian Yon <julian at yon.org.uk> 작성: