[tor-talk] help us:Korean government started to fine netizen who download child pornography without child

익명 namfree123 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 04:16:44 UTC 2012

Due to many sexual illegal behavior, Korean government started to block sexual video about under-18-old people(=underage video)

Nowadays, in south korea, they started to arrest people who download underage video due to child-teen law(in Korean, 아청법) However, there is big problem. If the title of underage sexual video include "teen"or "school uniform", although people in that video is adult,